InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

12.11.2014

Billion Dollar Brows Holiday Limited Edition: Update







Lets get this started. As most of you know this already, a couple of months ago I posted a review on Billion Dollar Brows. The amazing and affordable universal pencil for all skin shades has recently updated their kit. Billion Dollar Brows best seller Holiday kit now contains a free sharpener at the same price of $34.99 (a $73 value). The brow pencil allows you to draw on until desire shade.

Check out my past review for more details:

Don't forget to check out the rest of Billion Dollar Brows products by clicking HERE.

sponsord post.

2 comments:

  1. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. associatecrypto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. 交友網站

    ReplyDelete