InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

12.09.2014

Icon Q Jett Wireless Charger












December is here and what a better way to start a post with a gift idea for those who love the latest technology. Recently I have recieved the Icon Q Jett Wireless Charger starter kit for Apple 5/5s, an electromagnetic device that transmit energy between the transmitter (dock) and the receiver (phone). The Icon Q allows you to drop your phone on top of the dock (charger) and quickly pick it up without having to pull the cable charger out, perfect for bloggers/writers to have during New York Fashion Week. The red light informs you its ready, once you drop your phone on the dock the green light appears. Honestly, I personally love it. I receive so many emails and usually I spend most of the time on my computer, blogging and editing pictures so its perfect when my friends call and I can easily just pick up the phone. You can also charge the phone using the USB cable if you feel more comfortable that way. Although keep in mind, because it's a wireless charger it will take a bit longer to fully charge. The Icon Q is aimed more for convenience instead of speed. Have I mentioned this cool product is only $49? Perfect for a great holiday gift and staying within your budget as well. Jett Starter Kit is only for iPhone 5/5s, Samsung Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy s4/s5.

By the way, Icon Q is having a special giveaway. 
Win a JETT Wireless Charging Starter Kit and Power Bank (a $100 value)
to enter click HERE
Sweepstakes ends 12/15/2014

Check out Icon Q other products on their website and don't forget to enter the contest!
Let me know if any of you end up winning. Good Luck!
℅ Icon Q Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment