InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

12.02.2014

Black on Black with Wolford







Hey Sexy's,

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend. My Thanksgiving plans consist of food with my family and of course Black Friday shopping spree. This year a lot of stores opened at 6pm on Thanksgiving so if we wanted the good deals we had to head to the mall as soon as we're done eating before everything was sold out. As most of you do so too, I take advantage of the Black Friday sale by starting my christmas shopping early. Already knowing I was going to have a very long day not only did I wanted to dress up and look amazing but also be as comfortable as I can be. Wolford had send me these amazing pair of Evelyn Stay-Up in black which may I add the details are so beautiful. There are many ways you can wear Evelyn with, I decided to rock them with a long sleeve body conscious black dress from H&M, my Michael Kors coat and boats from Target. Evelyn Stay-Up was perfect for a dinner party celebration and an evening of shopping, it definitely transformed my simple outfit. Hours of wearing Evelyn I was so impress but not surprise on the good quality and how secure the fit is. Unlike most stay-ups/hold-ups, I didn't have to keep rolling them back up to keep it in place. The elasticized band at the top holds the stockings up very well, perfect for an everyday look. Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about these amazing Wolford stay-ups and I definitely recommend you to check them out if you haven't.
wearing: Evelyn Stay-Ups in size Medium 
(but I think I needed a smaller size, woopsi!)

℅ wolford

No comments:

Post a Comment