InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

9.29.2014

KOHL's Exclusive Billion Dollar Brows: Brow Kit Review

Well hello beauties, as most of you know I am obsess with cosmetics and luckily because I have normal skin I am able to try out a lot of new products. Billion Dollar Brows recently send me their new brow kit that would be sold exclusively at Kohl's starting in October for the price of $34.99. Before posting anything about this product I had to experienced it myself for a couple of days and may I add, I lovveee it! 

This amazing kit makes your eyebrows look so natural. 

The Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit includes:
Universal Brow Pencil
Smudge Brush
Brow Gel-Clear
Brow Duo Highlighter
Image provided by Billion Dollar Brows - Brandbacker
Below I have a step by step on how to achieve the natural eyebrow look using the Billion Dollar Brow kit.

STEP 1: Brush your eyebrows! Before doing anything keep your eyebrows well brushed.

STEP 2: Using the Universal Brow Pencil, draw on and blend in the pencil with your brows. For darker tones, keep applying the pencil until desired shade.

STEP 3: Using the Brow Duo Pencil, apply the highlighter gently under your brow bone (under your eyebrow) and then after applying the highlighter use the smudge brush to blend it in.

STEP 4: For s polished look apply the Brow Gel for a long lasting control.


After Im done with my eyebrows I just added a light eye shadow and some false eyelashes from Mac to give it a bit more elegant but natural look. I definitely recommend this product for those who are looking to try an affordable brow kit. Don't forget, It will be available shortly for purchase at your nearest Kohl's store in the beauty department. In the meantime, check out their other products on their website by clicking HERE!


'till next time. xoxox

Sponsored Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment