InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

10.22.2014

The chunky boots.






The leaves fall, the wind blows, just one of those perfect October afternoons. I must say, one of my favorite things about this month is just not because of Halloween (which I'm obsess about) but also all the colorful leaves falling on the ground. I hate flats! And to be honest I can't wear them much because my foot is just so use to wearing heels so I was super excited that Cat Footwear had these amazing boots that I can wear all day everyday. The women's "Tennille" boots provides comfort with its 2 1/2 chunky heel, lace-up in front, and full grain leather material, giving it a fresh but yet inspired fashionable shoe. I paired the "Tennille" boots with a blue levy's jeans and a white loose v-neckline button shit from Zara. I had dinner plans with a couple of friends that evening but before the dinner date I had to stop by Party City to shop for my baby niece birthday party, because I will be on my foot all day and night I wanted to be comfortable but also be a little dressy as well. Oh, did I mention it was raining? Yes! but not to worry, the shoes are water resistance (at least the water didn't go through) which I was extremely impress. Sadly my umbrella broke due to the strong winds we had, at least the rain was slowly calming down after that had happened.

℅ Cat Footwear and AMP3PR

No comments:

Post a Comment