InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

10.27.2014

Nvey Eco Organic Makeup: Review






Hey beauties,
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. It has been a busy month for me, planning my niece 3rd birthday, construction in my room, designing my best friend halloween costume and trying to hunt down the best couple halloween costume for my boyfriend and I. After finally having some down time I was looking forward to trying out Nvey Eco Organic makeup. Nvey Eco offers the natural pure organic ingredients without using any chemicals such as parabens (which causes irritation to the skin), and petrochemicals (which is made up of crude oil and natural gas), both many believe causes cancer. Before foundation I applied the Nvey Eco Primer, which helps hide the fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles but most importantly holds the foundation in place. When applying the primer it felt more like applying lotion which I love, it left my skin super soft. I normally use liquid foundation so I was pretty nervous on applying the Nvey Eco Cream Deluxe Flawless finish foundation in the shade Cool Ivory 876. Did I mention that the cream foundation is formulated to leave your skin soft with vitamin A, C & E? Yes! Definitely a foundation that one must have, especially for someone who wears makeup almost everyday like I do. Finally I applied a little black eye liner, Nvey Eco eye shadow in Brow Sugar 158 and Nvey Eco advanced lip color in Soleil 363, going for a more natural look.
Overall I am pretty satisfy with Nvey Eco, a product leaving my skin looking extra soft and healthy is a plus in my books. By the way, They're available at Ulta! Let me know what you guys think about Nvey Eco, I would love to hear your opinions and reviews.

℅ Nvey Eco and Love PR 

No comments:

Post a Comment