InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

9.16.2013

Tatiana Raftis S/S'14 Runway Show - Greek American Fashion Week


Now, lets start talking about Tatianna Raftis Spring/Summer 2014 Ready-to-Wear Collection. It was the third collection that showcased during Greek American Fashion Week on September 6. Her garments are soft and hard textures with beautiful details. The femininity designs empowers the woman with delicate quality of attraction and mysterious. I must say, her collection took my breath away. It's simple, classic, not too over the top but yet very modern. Although I wish I can show you guys all the amazing pieces in her collection I've selected a few of my favorite to show you. I can honestly say she has become one of my absolute favorite designers. 








No comments:

Post a Comment