InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

9.08.2013

Alisha Trimble Spring/Summer 2014 Presentation


Alisha Trimble introduced us her Spring/Summer 2014 ready-to-wear collection on friday September 6, the presentation was taken place at Toshi's Living Room located at The Flatiron Hotel. The beautiful collection was full of fun hippie coverups, dresses and swimsuits. I was blown away when I walked in to the event, everything was upscale beautiful but yet very cozy with a romantic lighting as well. The designer Alisha Trimble was taking pictures and mingled with her guest, she was so nice and very down to earth which I gained so much respect for her. Unfortunately I was unable to stay longer or asked for a picture with her because I had to rush to another event. Check out the images I was able to captured from the presentation, amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment