InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

2.04.2013

blog early, blog often

Well hello gorgeous,

Welcome to my new blog. Unfortunately Wordpress does not allowed any HTML JavaScript codes so I decided to switch back to blogger (Yes, I had blogger before during my high school years). I have been trying for the past couple of days to import all of my old post's from Wordpress to blogger but of course it's not as easy as I thought it was. This year is super excited as I said before because I will be attending a lot more fashion shows and launched parties this month. I will try to capture all the amazing collections and record all the events I attend so look out on my YouTube channel as well. Don't forget, I as well decided to included beauty on my blog so I will be posting a lot of great tips that you might be interested. I will take any suggestions through twitter, comments, or emails. Which ever is easier for you guys :) Also, please forgive me for the plain page as I am still working on my page look.

xoxox

1 comment: