InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

2.10.2013

LuLu*s NYFW Style Studio

What can be more better than attending LuLu*s New York Fashion Week Style Studio?! It was my first time being able to attend so I was excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't know what to expect but I've heard so many amazing things about LuLus.com events. As soon as I walked in I was blown away. Let me tell you, I definitely felt safe when I noticed that LuLu*s provided security guards in the event which was taken place at the beautiful 404 gallery.


LuLu*s provided their guest with delicious samples of LÄRABAR über® healthy bars. Flavors in Cherry Cobbler, Banana Roster, Apple Turnover, and Roasted Nut Roll.



With over 300 nail art designs Jamberry Nails had provided selected few designs to show case at LuLu*s event. Two Lovely ladies had provided their services to show us how to apply the amazing nail wraps as well as applying it for us if we desired too.

Fine FeatherHeads allowed guest to get hair styled up with their amazing quill clips which are hair feather extensions that are easily removable. 



Yours Truly showed cased their exclusive line preview allowing guest to make any change suggestions.


NYX Cosmetics spoiled the guest will a quick make up touches and giving guest free make up samples.

Check out all the other amazing products that were at LuLu*s Style Studio. Goody hair accessories, Miss Jessie's, Mary Kay, Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus balm, Harmonie Hpnotiq nail files, Beauty Without Cruelty's, evie evan, Twist band, and bodyography are some of the few fashion and beauty giveaway products for the LuLu*s guest.






It was so much fun and I can't wait to attend their next LuLu*s Style Studio event. My suggestion to you guys is to definitely check out LuLus.com. They have so many amazing high quality clothes yet at affordable prices. I will make a YouTube video vlog soon with all great products that LuLu*s spoiled on us and give you guys my honest opinions about it so keep an eye on my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment