InstagramTwitterYouTubePinterestLinkedinFacebookOld Blog

3.13.2015

A Fresh Start With Destiny




As we wrapped up February and welcomed March I'm sure most of you are just excited as I am for summer to arrive. February was definitely a busy month; New York Fashion Week, Valentine's Day, 2 baby showers and bestie birthday, so I was most looking forward to relax. One thing I absolutely love to do on my spare time is light-up a candle in my room, lay on my bed, catch up on some reading and of course check out my social media as well. I am a big candle person! My friends think I am insane for having so many candles but to be honest, each candle is far different from the other. Depending on my mood of the day I light-up flowers scent when I'm happy, desserts and pastry scent for when I feel silly or my nieces come over, and ocean breeze or tropical scents for relaxation.
During Fashion Week I've attended the Bene Rialto Collective Preview & Lounge in which I meet Destiny Candle lovely representative Erica who introduce me to this amazing candle/body oil. Yes, I said it! Body Oil! The luxury candle melts to silky body oil and surprisingly as you pour it on to your skin it was the perfect temperature. In every candle there is a hidden surprise for you, a ring value from $10-$10k dollars.
Made in the US, the brand is non-GMO (Genetically Modified Foods) which means the candle is not artificially control in a laboratory through genetic engineering and no animal testing.
My boyfriend and I were pretty excited when I received this awesome surprise in the mail. We had a very romantic night just us two and enjoyed the power of the candle, let me tell you girls, he approves! He actually offered to be my hand model to demonstrate you how silky the body oil drips on to the skin.
Destiny Candle offers a 4oz tin for $14.99 and 8oz tin (which I have) or glass for $24.99 in variety scents. I actually have Imagine - Anything is Possible Candle, Arousing Chocolat Mint scent which I am in love with! Not only do you get a candle and body oil but also a very nice piece of jewelry for an amazing price. Obviously I recommend you guys to check them out! You won't regret it! And if you do let me know what you guys think about it. I would love to hear your thoughts about it too. Love y'all and many kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment